Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life Back Home


These posts have been a long time coming, but I've finally found three seconds in the crazy schedule to sit down and type!

It's been one year since being back from England, I have found myself saying YES to every opportunity that comes my way. It is very liberating living this way, but also exhausting! 

After completing my dissertation on "The benefits of social networking in the classroom: Flickr in the art room" and PASSING, I moved into the "real life: more work, less naps" stage of life...

While re-adjusting to being back home, I've accepted some jobs including
  • Head coach for high school varsity volleyball team
  • Head coach for travel club volleyball team
  • Substitute teacher
  • Visual coordinator at local yoga studio
  • Art Consultant at a nursing home
  • Art Director for summer camp
  • Head coach for NCAA DIII Volleyball team
So yes, things have been a little crazy, but are looking up. 

Message to all my supporters: keep your fingers crossed I can land a full time art teaching position soon!!



"Fortune favors the bold"

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment